Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The PRO42's low-profile design assures inconspicuous appearance for surface-mount use in boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications.
Designed for sound reinforcement, broadcasting and recording applications, the PRO42 brings crisp, intelligible audio reproduction to the podium, stage, conference table and beyond.
With a wide-range condenser element and low-mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for external power modules.
- Very low-profile design for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Uniform polar pattern for maximum rejection of unwanted sounds
- Rugged design and construction
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
|Polar Pattern||Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)|
|Frequency Response||70 - 14,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-38dB (12.5mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Dynamic Range||105 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||9-52V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Dimensions||1.44" (36.6 mm) maximum width, 2.14" (54.3 mm) maximum length, 0.61" (15.5 mm) height|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Cable||25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached|