The Audio-Technica ES947 is a low-profile cardioid condenser boundary microphone is recommended for unobtrusive table, ceiling, or panel-mount applications in high quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing.
Designed for permanent installation, the microphone is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module.
Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone has a cardioid pattern for enhanced gain before feedback and improved signal-to-noise ratio. It is available in two colours: black (ES947) and white (ES947W).
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing
- For table or ceiling mounting (maximum 45 mm panel thickness), in 24 mm diameter hole
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Mounts unobtrusively in table-tops, ceilings and wall panels
- Self-contained power module with XLRM-type output connector
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Available in two colours: black (ES947) and white (ES947W)
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Half-cardioid (Cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40-12,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 142 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Physical & Dimensions
- Length: 69mm
- Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 64g
Manufacturer: Audio Technica