This low-profile omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone ES945 is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing in table-, ceiling-, or panel-mount applications.
The microphone is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to Audio-Technica's UniGuard® innovations.
Engineered Sound microphones have been the first choice of leading contractors and system integrators at the highest level of broadcast and installation.
The discreet size and look of the engineered sound microphone means the best quality of sound is available with the least visibility. Includes gooseneck microphones with interchangeable capsules, ultra low profile boundary, hanging, lavalier clip-on and handheld microphones.
Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone has a 360º pickup angle, and is available in two colours: black (ES945) and white (ES945W).
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing
- For table or ceiling mounting (maximum 45 mm panel thickness), in 24 mm diameter hole
- Low-profile element provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360º acceptance angle
- Mounts unobtrusively in table-tops, ceilings and wall panels
- Self-contained power module with XLRM-type output connector
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Available in two colours: black (ES945) and white (ES945W)
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||40 - 18,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||142 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Dynamic Range||112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Weight||63 g (2.2 oz)|
|Dimensions||69.0 mm (2.72") long, 28.0 mm (1.10") diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||One pair isolators|
Manufacturer: Audio Technica