The ATW-DA49a is a UHF active unity-gain diversity antenna distribution system that enables one pair of antennas to feed multiple wireless systems.
One ATW-DA49a unit can support up to four wireless receivers.
A wide-band unit that operates over a nominal 470-990 MHz range, the ATW-DA49a is designed to complement Audio-Technica’s wireless systems. It is also suitable for many other wireless systems (with external BNC antenna connections) operating within the 470-990 MHz range.
Operation is possible with both directly connected antennas and remote antennas. In addition to the four antenna outputs, there is one cascade output per channel which additional distribution systems can be connected to for larger installations. Both antenna inputs provide antenna power for active antennas or boosters.
The ATW-DA49a provides a high OIP3 (+ 32 dBm) for maximum protection against intermodulation.
- Active UHF diversity antenna distribution system
- Wide-band 470-990 MHz
- Enables one pair of antennas to feed multiple wireless systems (2x 1-in and 4-out + 1-cascade out)
- High OIP3 (+ 32 dBm) for maximum protection against intermodulation
- Provides antenna power 12 V / 250 mA max from each antenna input
- Includes Rack Mount Kit
- Designed to complement Audio-Technica’s wireless systems
- Suitable for many other wireless systems operating within the 470-990 MHz range