Audio-Technica ATW-1102 Wireless System 10ATW-1102
Audio-Technica’s ATQ-1102 System 10 ion 2.4Ghz s the most reliable digital high-fidelity wireless system of its generation.
Designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality.
Featuring stackable, contemporary styling, each configuration includes a mono ATW-R1100 receiver and an ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic cardioid microphone.
The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV/ 3G interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks with level control
|Operating Frequencies||2.4 GHz ISM band|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz Depending on microphone type|
|Operating Range||30 m (100') Open range env. with no interfering signals|
|Dynamic Range||>109 dB (A-weighted), typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.05% typical|
|Operating Temperature Range||0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures|
|Audio Sampling||24 bit / 48 kHz|
|Receiving System||Diversity (frequency/time/space)|
|Maximum Output Level||XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A power supply switched mode external|
|Dimensions||190 mm W x 46.2 mm Hx 128.5 mm D|
|Accessories Included||Power supply|
|RF Power Output||10 mW|
|Spurious Emissions||Following federal and national regulations|
|Battery Type||Two 1.5V AA (not included)|
|Battery Life||>7 hours (alkaline) (Depending on battery type and use pattern)|
|Dimensions||254.8 mm (10.03") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter|
|Accessories Included||AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp|
Manufacturer: Audio Technica