Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The Audio-Technica ATM75CW has a pivot-mounted flexible mic boom that descends from either the left or right side delivering professional-quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation.
- Professional-quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation
- Low-visibility headband provides stable, comfortable fit
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- The microphone includes a 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable Its free end terminates in a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica UniPak® body-pack transmitters
- Also available as: ATM75c - less power module; 55" (1.4 m) cable, unterminated ; ATM75 - Operates on battery or Phantom Power, with power module.
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Weight||Microphone: 60 g (2.1 oz)|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 20.4 mm (0.80") diameter
Headset: 120.0 mm (4.72") nominal at widest point, 80.5 mm (3.17") flexible boom
|Cable||4.6' (1.4 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.11" (2.8 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with HRS-type connector|
|Accessories Included||AT8439 clothing clip; AT8139L large windscreen; AT8139S small windscreen|