Audac CIRA 724 W 6.5" Ceiling SpeakerAUCIRA724W
The CIRA series are coaxial 2-way ceiling speakers featuring exceptional intelligibility and musical performance.
With TwistFix™ borderless grill design offers easy but solid assembly and a completely seamless transition from grill to ceiling. This results in a perfect blend in to its environment. The QuickFit™ installation system combined with FastCon™ connector offers lifetime stability and great installers convenience.
The CIRA7 features a 6.5" driver using polypropylene cone material, combined with a 1" Mylar tweeter fitted with a phase plug for excellent off axis performance. The selected materials guarantee a low distortion performance with smooth and flat frequency response.
A continuous power handling of 30 Watt (RMS) and maximum power handling of 60 watt is achieved, while fitted with a multi-tapping 100V line transformer with tappings for 24W, 12W, 6W and an 8 Ohm or 16 Ohm bypass connection.
- Product type: Installation Loudspeakers
- Type: Ceiling-mounted Loudspeaker
- Max. Power: 60 W
- RMS Power: 30 W
- Sensitivity (1 W / 1 m): 88 dB
- Speaker type: 2-way coaxial speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohm(s)
- Connector: Multi - tap Fast - con™ Connections
- Sound pressure ( Max. W / 1 m ) @ 100 V103 dB
- Frequency range: Range (-10 dB) 45 Hz - 20 kHz MHz , Response (± 3 dB) 55 Hz - 20 kHz MHz
- Dispersion: 150 °
- HF driver dimensions: 1 "
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 6.5 1/4 "
- Cut- out Measurement: 200 mm
- Dimensions: 224 mm
- Weight: 1.45 kg
- Material: ABS plastic
- Front finish: Twist-Fix™ Borderless finely perforated steel grill
- Installed depth / installation height: 78 mm
- Fitting: Quick-Fit™ mounting system
- Colour: White (RAL9003)
- Priced and Sold Individually