Apart CM4T 4" Ceiling SpeakerCM4T
The Apart CM4T is the ideal match between size and sound! Just one size bigger than a halogen-spot model (CM3T), this 70 /100 volt loudspeaker looks great and produces an amazing powerful sound.
For 100 volt systems, different power taps are present on the high quality built-in line transformer: for background music with low background noise, you can use the lower power taps. For maximum sound pressure level, use the highest power tap. It is ideal for those situations where you want a small elegant speaker with just that little extra power for speech and background music!
CM4T has a full metal frame and a coated dual paper cone for the lowest distortion and increased resistance against moisture.
The versatile CM4T ceiling mount speaker now comes with the addition of the 70 / 100 volt connection, an elegant and stylish removable logo and a redesigned tapping sticker for easy install.
The CM4T loudspeakers can be painted in any colour.
- One size bigger than a halogen-spot model (CM3T)
- Low power taps for areas with low background noise
- High power taps for maximum sound pressure
- Ideal for speech and background music without large speakers
- Full metal frame and a coated dual paper cone
- Low distortion and increased resistance against moisture
- Includes T20 transformer
- In white
- Loudspeaker system: Dual cone
- Woofer size: 4 inch
- Woofer cone material: coated paper
- Mounting system: 2 springs
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Low impedance dynamic power: 30 watts
- SPL 1W/1m: 88 dB
- max SPL 1m: 103 dB
- Frequency response: 100 - 20K Hz
- Main construction material: steelgrille
- Main material: aluminium
- IP rating: 60
- Applicable low impedance: yes
- Aapplicable in 100V: No
- Vertical dispersion angle 1000 Hz: 180°
- Transformer: 8ohms/20 watts
Physical & Dimensions
- Outside diameter: 135mm
- Depth: 107mm
- Cutout: 108mm
- Weight: 0.79kg