Allen & Heath ZED-10ZED1002
The ZED-10 is an amazing little desk for small band mixing.
It is ultra portable for carrying to the gig, and can be used for recording live or in the studio.
Comes with configurable USB audio in/out making it easy to capture stereo recordings
Guitars can be plugged in directly to the mixer using the specially designed high-impedance inputs, while the mixer has two stereo inputs for MP3/CD players or keyboards.
Equipped with professional XLR stereo outputs and a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs.
- 4 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET high impedance inputs
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- 3 band EQ with MusiQ
- 2 auxes
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL indicator
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control
- 12 bar meters
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- 2 stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- Stereo playback input for 2-track replay
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Stereo monitor outs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching for sub mixing
Manufacturer: Allen & Heath