Allen & Heath AR84 ExpanderAR0804
The AR84 is an Expander AudioRack 8 Input Expansion is for the GLD digital mixing system.
Each AR84 adds 8 XLR inputs and 4 XLR outputs to a GLD system. Up to two AR84s can be added to a GLD system, connected to an AR2412 AudioRack and / or direct to the GLD-80 mixer.
Connection is over Cat5 cable running Allen & Heath’s dSNAKE protocol, allowing the AR2412 to be positioned up to 120m from the GLD-80 or GLD-112 mixer. dSNAKE provides control to the remote preamp, and all mic preamps are scene recallable.
- Input sockets: 8 XLR mic / line inputs
- Output sockets: 4 XLR line outputs (L/R)
- Expander port: Cat 5 cable link
- Security: Kensington security slot
- Mains power input: IEC connector
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 483mm
- Depth: 220mm
- Height: 48mm
- Weight: 3kg
Manufacturer: Allen & Heath