AKG WMS40 Mini2 Dual Wireless Mic System CH70AKGWMS40D7
The WMS40 Mini2 Dual Vocal Set on channel 70 ensures brilliant sound and ease of use at an unbeatable price/performance ratio. It is the optimum wireless solution for small stages, clubs, places of worship, hotels and gyms.
Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, most realistic sound at any time. The SR40 mini2 receiver provides three status LEDs each for channels 1 and 2, indicating ON/OFF status, received signal strength (RF OK), and audio clipping (AF CLIP).
The VOLUME control sets the level at the ¼" output jack. Each receiver comes with a universal 12-V switched mode power supply. The illuminated ON/OFF button switches both channels on and off simultaneously.
The WMS40 Mini system stands out for its extremely long battery life of 30 hours with a single AA battery which helps saving money in the long run. Operates on the licence-free channel 70 frequency range 864.735 / 864.85 MHz.
- Up to 30h playtime with one single AA battery
- Plug & Play
- Low battery indicator
- Depth (mm): 270
- Height (mm): 50
- Width (mm): 270
- Product Dimensions (mm): 50x270x270
- Net weight (kg): 1.28
- Colour: Black
- Connector: 6.3mm jack connector
- Frequencies (MHz): 864.735 / 864.85 MHz Recommended simultaneous channels 3 Number of selectable frequencies 2 Fixed frequency
- Frequency Selection Fixed frequency Radio Range (Line of Sight) 20m