AKG CGN321 STS Tabletop MicAKGCGN321STS
The AKG CGN321 STS is a heavy duty professional tabletop microphone set with excellent shock absorbing properties.
It features a CGN351 condenser gooseneck microphone with a cardioid polar pattern on a slim, 30 cm long gooseneck.
This professional microphone is specially designed for inexperienced speakers who talk into the microphone from widely varying angles. The tabletop microphone set provides an extremely rugged switch capable of withstanding more than 25,000 switching cycles.
It can be programmed for the following functions: push to talk, push to mute, push on/off, low cut on/off.
An LED square clearly indicates the microphones status. The CGN321 STS comes with a professional, gold plated 3-pin XLR audio output.
- 30 cm slim line gooseneck mic for where space is limited
- A cardioid microphone; sensitive directly infront of the mic
- Multiple programmable functions such as, push to talk
- LED status square for clear indication of the microphone status
- Heavy duty metal housing for excellent shock absorbing
- Gold plated connector for long lasting secure contact
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 70 - 18000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 30 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 64 dB-A
- Electrical impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Gooseneck Microphone: Yes
- Finish: matte black
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 3 mA
- Conferencing: Yes
- Presentation: Yes
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 300mm
- Diameter: 20mm
- Weight: 950g