Yamaha Ro8-D Dante Network ExpanderRo8-D
The Ro8-D output rack uses the same Dante audio network protocol as the CL series, providing new options for flexible system design and implementation.
While maintaining the excellent sound quality of the CL series consoles as well as the Rio3224-D and Rio1608-D I/O racks, the Ro8-D is offered as a space-saving 1U size rack mount unit that allows greater freedom for installation and I/O distribution.
Used as a portable output rack in an amp room, this versatile unit will give you the capability to optimally support systems of just about any size and scale.
- Compact 1U size for enhanced Dante system flexibility
- Support for the CL series and other Dante devices
- Natural, musical sound that brings out the best in any console
- The 1U size Ro8-D has 8 outs
- Greater freedom for installation and I/O distribution
- Optimally support systems of just about any size and scale