Yamaha Ri8-D EC Dante Input RackRI8-D EC
The Yamaha Ri8-D EC I/O rack employs Dante network audio protocol for exceptional flexibility and freedom in setup and placement, while delivering natural, musical sound that brings out the full sonic potential of mixing consoles and other system components.
This allows redundancy for the utmost reliability in any application. Four models accommodate a wide range of I/O requirements.
- Dante network audio protocol for exceptional flexibility and freedom in setup and placement
- Can be controlled directly from the interface of the M7CL, LS9 or another compatible console
- Features a gain compensation function to automatically compensate for analog gain adjustment
- With CL Series components a complete daisy-chained system can be easily set up without the need for network switches
- Sampling frequency rate: External: 44.1kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm) / 48kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm) / 88.2kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm) / 96kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm)
- Signal delay: Less than 3ms INPUT to OUTPUT, connect with CL5 using Dante, Dante Receive Latency set to 0.25ms (one way), Fs=48kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, Fs=44.1kHz, 48kHz / Less than 0.05% 20Hz-40kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, Fs=88.2kHz, 96kHz INPUT to OUTPUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Frequency response: +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT, Fs=44.1kHz, 48kHz / +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-40kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT, Fs=88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Crosstalk: -100dB, adjacent INPUT/OUTPUT channels, Input Gain = Min.
- Power requirements: US/Canada: 120V 60Hz, Japan: 100V 50/60Hz, China: 110-240V 50/60Hz, Korea: 220V 60Hz, Other: 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 35W
- Hum & noise level: Equivalent input noise -128dBu typ., Equivalent Input Noise, Input Gain=Max
- Hum & noise level: Residual output noise -88dBu Residual output noise, ST master off
- Dynamic range: 108dB typ., INPUT to OUTPUT, Input Gain = Min
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 44mm
- Width: 480mm
- Depth: 362mm
- Weight: 4.5kg