The QL5 console features circuitry and components that have been designed and selected with the utmost care, achieving outstanding audio purity from input to output.
With that solid sonic foundation it becomes possible to take full advantage of built-in premium internal processors such as the Portico 5033/5043 created in cooperation with Rupert Neve, to shape and create as required.
For a wide range of speech applications built-in automatic mixing functionality from Dan Dugan Sound Design provides optimum channel balance while allowing the operator to concentrate fully on optimising the overall sound.
Core features and performance inherited directly from the CL series, including natural sound supported by sonically superb internal processing capabilities, operation that easily adapts to the demands of just about any working environment, and built-in Dante networking that facilitates flexible system configuration, have now been condensed and concentrated into the compact QL series digital mixing consoles.
The QL 5 console offers all-in-one mixing, processing, and routing capability for small to medium scale live sound, corporate speech events, installations, and much more.
32 + 2 fader configuration adapts to a wide range of channel layouts. The QL5 is a compact console with large-scale capabilities.
- Built-in Dante networking
- Facilitates flexible system configuration
- Condensed and concentrated
- Offers all-in-one mixing and processing
- Routing capability for small to medium scale live sound
- Corporate speech events, installations, and much more
- Mix channels: 64 mono, 8 stereo.
- Busses: 16 mix, 8 matrix (Input to Matrix supported).
- Local I/O: 32 in, 16 out.
- Fader configuration: 32 + 2 (Master).
- Stainless steel iPad support stays.