The MY8-AEB is one of Yamaha's MY-series plug-in interface cards, providing expanded I/O functionality for compatible Yamaha digital audio products.
Specifically, the MY8-AEB provides 8 channels of AES-3id-1995 standard (75O BNC connectors) digital audio input and output with advanced video synchronisation capability.
- 8-in/8-out AES-3id-1995 standard with 75O BNC connectors
- Reference video input connector
- eXi-Clock synchronisation maintenance function
- Format: AES/EBU (AES-3id)
- Number of Inputs: 8
- Number of Outputs: 8
- Bit Length: 24-bit
- Connector: BNC x8 (AES In x4, AES Out x4). BNC x1 (Reference Video In with "eXi-Clock" sync capability)
- More Information: ";eXi-Clock" is a function that is capable of seamlessly continuing word clock generation even if the Reference video signal is interrupted