From traditional analogue audio formats to standard digital audio and dedicated third-party proprietary network protocols, Mini-YGDAI (Yamaha General Digital Audio Interface) cards make it easy to add I/O in a wide variety of audio and network formats to Yamaha digital mixing consoles, processors, and power amps that are equipped with compatible card slots.
This type of flexible expansion capability means, for example, that a Mini-YGDAI compliant console could be replaced with the latest model using the existing infrastructure and peripherals.
Alternatively, the infrastructure could be updated with the latest digital network technology without having to change the console. Mini-YGDAI cards can give your system the most up-to-date capabilities for any application.
- The digital audio and control transfer protocol of choice for many modern live sound applications
- Add 16 channels of bidirectional EtherSound connectivity to a range of Yamaha professional audio devices
- Use with up to 3 MY16EX cards to increase I/O capability to 64 channels
- Plug-in, expandable ethersound audio networking
- Format: EtherSound
- Number of Inputs: 16
- Number of Outputs: 16
- Bit Length: 24-bit
- Connector: EtherCon x2 (for EtherSound), RJ-45 x2 (for MY16-EX), D-sub 9-pin (for HA remote)
- More Information: expandable to 64IN/64OUT with MY16-EX cards