From traditional analogue audio formats to standard digital audio and dedicated third-party proprietary network protocols, Mini-YGDAI (Yamaha General Digital Audio Interface) cards make it easy to add I/O in a wide variety of audio and network formats to Yamaha digital mixing consoles, processors, and power amps that are equipped with compatible card slots.
This type of flexible expansion capability means, for example, that a Mini-YGDAI compliant console could be replaced with the latest model using the existing infrastructure and peripherals.
Alternatively, the infrastructure could be updated with the latest digital network technology without having to change the console. Mini-YGDAI cards can give your system the most up-to-date capabilities for any application.
- 16 Channel I/O Cobranet Interface
- Interface card for: 01V, PM1D, DME32, AW4416, AW2816, SREV1, DM2000 and 02R96
- Integrates into any standard CobraNet network
- Primary and secondary network connections (RJ45 connectors x 2)
- Reduced power consumption for compatibility with additional models
- I/O: Input x 16 / Output x 16
- Format: CobraNet™
- Connector: RJ-45 x2
- Bit length: 24 bit