The Yamaha's EMX5016CF Powered Mixer takes the confusion out of setting up a professional-sounding live music experience.
This 16-channel stereo powered mixer, which includes two 500-watt amplifiers, is ideal for bands, churches and small rental applications.The EMX5016CF delivers the convenience of an integrated powered mixer with input capacity, flexible features, and solid sound that critical live sound applications demand.
It is remarkably compact and portable for a live sound system with this much capability, but offers performance and reliability that will satisfy the discerning professional user either on the road or in installed applications.
Thanks to leading Yamaha digital technology, the EMX5016CF also includes a number of innovations that make it easier than ever to achieve top-class sound in just about any venue. An impressive power output of 500 watts per channel means it can handle fairly large audiences, indoors or out. The EMX5016CF goes considerably beyond the standard definition of "powered mixer," entering the realm of serious sound reinforcement.
- All-in-one for easy operation and fast setup
- Superior sound through painstaking design and parts selection
- Intuitive, functional controls and connectivity
- Built-in SPX effects
- High-efficiency power amplifiers
- Lightweight, practical design
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.3%
- Frequency response: 0, +0, -3dB 20Hz-20kH
- Crosstalk: -68dB
- Cooling: 2x Variable-speed fan
- Power requirements: Depend on area of purchase; AC100V, 120V or 220-240V; 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 500W
- Mixing channels: 8 Mono + 4 Stereo + 2 Returns
- AUX: 4
- MAIN: Stereo
- Input channel functions: CH1-8: HPF, Compressor, 3-band mid-sweep PEQ Insert I/O; CH9-16: HPF, 3 band PEQ
- On-board processors: 2x SPX, 2x Digital 9-band GEQ, Feedback suppressor, Frequency response correction, Maximizer, YSProcessing
- Mic inputs: 12
- Phantom power: +48V DC; ON/OFF
- Line inputs: 4x Stereo
- Control and Others: 2 x Foot Switch, Lamp
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: (W) 444mm; 17-1/2in - (H) 155mm; 6-1/8in - (D) 493mm; 19-7/16 (12U)
- Net weight: 11kg; 24.3lbs