The Yamaha AIC128-D Dante Accelerator audio interface card can be installed in a computer to provide extra low-latency transfer of as many as 128 simultaneous channels of audio data, for a distinct performance advantage when communicating with Dante devices.
The Dante Accelerator card also features a secondary port that can be used to provide redundant connections for fail safe reliability.
- Provides extra low-latency transfer
- Features a secondary port which provides redundant connections for fail safe reliability
- PCI Express card: Compatible with PCI Express x4 slots v1.0 and above
- Audio Interface: ASIO (Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10)*1 or Core Audio (OS X 10.7.5/ 10.8*2/ 10.9/ 10.10/ 10.11)*1
- Audio channels: 256 channels (128 in/128 out @ 96 kHz or less) /128 channels (64 in/64 out @ 176.4 kHz or more)
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192kHz
- Pull-up/Pull-down: +4.1667, +0.1, -0.1, and - 4.0 %
- Sample bit-depth: 24 bit
- Dante Network interface: Gigabit (1000Mbps; 1Gbps) Ethernet RJ45 port x2
*1 When using latest Dante Accelerator Driver
*2 Pull up/down function for the audio sample rate is not supported in OS X 10.8. Noise may occur when pull up/down function is used.