WesAudio Supercarrier IISUPERCARRIER2
The WesAudio Supercarrier II is the second generation of the very popular Supercarrier I – 500 series standardised chassis which features 11 slots with innovative ISP technology.
ISP – Independent Slot Power is a solution which makes a huge breakthrough in 500 series powering system, it allows best accommodation for even most demanding 500 series modules.
Based on the ISP technology, each slot is individually supplied with linear power, causing each module to work in totally isolated, and independent way.
Each of the 11 modules would work in separate 500 series frames, what makes it ideal environment for your beloved hardware without any interference, noise, pops or clicks.
To separate each slot even more, we introduced a tantalum caps for each slot to clean the whole frequency spectrum from any other unwanted noise.
The chassis itself, is powered by big 100W toroid external supply.
- 11 slots
- ISP (Independent Slot Power) technology
- Tantalum caps on each slot
- XLR sockets in/out for each slot
- DB-25 socket for first 8 slots
- Internal stereo link switches
- Linear power supply capable to deliver 5A of power
- Power mode switch – 115V/230V