Void Venu 8 V2 8" Passive SpeakerVenu 8 V2
The Void Venu 8 V2 passive speaker has been designed with noteworthy enhancements to both the aesthetics and functionality.
Offering a frequency response of 70 Hz – 20 kHz ±3 dB and efficiency of 97 dB, this speaker is ideal for providing fill-in music in larger restaurants, bars and clubs.
Many features make the passive two-way Venu 8 V2 convenient to install and use, including the Easy Hang wall bracket that supports the enclosure, either vertically or horizontally with speakON™ and Phoenix connectors with link through for quick and reliable hook ups.
The high frequency horn is rotatable allowing the correct dispersion to be maintained in horizontal or vertical mounting positions, M8 flying points, an optional top hat allowing mounting for use in touring applications and a robust enclosure made entirely from 15 mm multi-laminate birch plywood.
- Frequency Response 70 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB
- Efficiency 97 dB 1W/1m
- Crossover Points 2.3 kHz passive
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
- Power Handling 300 W AES
- Maximum Output 121 dB cont, 124 dB peak
- Driver Configuration 1 x 8” LF, 1 x 1” HF compression driver
- Dispersion 90°-60°H x 60°V rotatable
- Connectors 1 x Phoenix with link out and
- 1 x speakON™ with link out
- Weight 12 kg (26.5 lbs)
- Enclosure 15 mm birch plywood
- Finish Textured polyurethane
- Grille Perforated steel with foam filter
- Rigging Yoke bracket positions
- 4 x M8 fixing points for type 80 plate
- Optional top hat