Void Venu 6 V2 6.5" Passive SpeakerVenu 6 V2
Void Acoustics Venu 6 V2 passive speaker has a 6.5” low frequency driver and a 1” high frequency compression driver.
The design of the Venu 6 V2 has been enhanced both aesthetically and functionally. Offering a frequency response of 75 Hz – 19 kHz ±3 dB and efficiency of 95 dB, this speaker is ideal for playing background music in bars and restaurants.
Many features make the passive two-way Venu 6 V2 convenient to install and use, including the Easy Hang wall bracket that supports the enclosure, either vertically or horizontally withspeakON™ and Phoenix connectors with link through for quick and reliable hook ups.
The high frequency horn is rotatable allowing the correct dispersion to be maintained in horizontal or vertical mounting positions, M8 flying points an optional top hat allowing mounting
- Frequency Response 75 Hz - 19 kHz ±3 dB
- Efficiency 95 dB 1W/1m
- Crossover Points 2.4 kHz passive
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
- Power Handling 200 W AES
- Maximum Output 118 dB cont, 121 dB peak
- Driver Configuration 1 x 6.5” LF, 1 x 1” HF compression driver
- Dispersion 90°H x 60°V rotatable
- Connectors 1 x Phoenix with link out and
- 1 x speakON™ with link out
- Weight 9.5 kg (20.9 lbs)
- Enclosure 15 mm birch plywood
- Finish Textured polyurethane
- Grille Perforated steel with foam filter
- Rigging Yoke bracket positions
- 4 x M8 fixing points for type 80 plate
- Optional top hat