Void Venu 215 V2 2x15" Passive SubVenu 215 V2
The Venu 215 V2 is a double 15” reflex-loaded low frequency enclosure designed to meet touring and installation needs. Delivering a frequency response of 38 Hz – 160 kHz ±3 dB and efficiency of 99 dB.
This sub is ideal for filling large venues with remarkable levels of bass. Convenient and easy to use, the Venu 215 V2 features: tough 15” transducers with high excursion 4” coils with speakON™ and Phoenix connectors with link throughs for quick and reliable hook ups.
A recessed rear connector panel that allows the enclosure to be placed against a rear wall and an enclosure made entirely from 15 mm multilaminate birch plywood.
- Frequency response 38 Hz - 160 Hz ±3 dB
- Efficiency 99 dB 1W/1m
- Crossover points 80 Hz - 160 Hz active
- Nominal impedance 4 Ω
- Power handling 1000 W AES
- Maximum output 130 dB cont, 136 dB peak
- Driver configuration 2 x 15” LF
- Connectors 1 x Phoenix with link out and
- 1 x speakON™ with link out
- Weight 57 kg (125.7 lbs)
- Enclosure 15 mm birch plywood
- Mounting Optional M20 fixing point
- Finish Textured polyurethane
- Grille Perforated steel with foam filter