Void Bias Q5 Power AmplifierBias Q5 - Special Order Item
The Void Bias Q5 is a 4 channel 100V power amplifier with DSP and an output power of 3000 Watt for each channel.
With a flexible, innovative power supply which can be used for single phase, bi-phase or three-phase operation from 85 VAC up to 460 VAC without the need for selection.
True three-phase power load balancing with power factor correction is possible via the unit, enhancing efficiency without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system. Specialised technologies also minimise carbon footprint and operational costs.
The Bias Q5 provides four fully processable channels and selectable inputs from analogue sources, as well as digital AES3. Channel mixing and routing is enhanced by the integrated, revolutionary, low latency DSP, giving the highest degree of freedom in sound shaping and speaker management.
Full support to 100 Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet allow easy integration into any existing infrastructure. In addition, total integration with the Armonia Pro Audio Suite™ enables a new power management experience on smartphones and tablets.
- Innovative power supply design
- Flexible routing and mixing
- Four input channels with physical analogue and digital AES3 connectors for maximum flexibility
- Customisable input backup policy to automatically switch input source in case of signal failure for improved reliability
- Complete user interface integrated into Armonia Pro Audio Suite™
- WiFi remote monitoring through mobile devices