Turbosound TFX122M-AN 12" MonitorTB402
The TFX122M-AN is a 2-way full range 1,100 Watt 12" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications.
Designed to work individually without a controller, the TFX122M-AN provides optimal performance for wedge monitoring and is an exceptional choice for FOH, side fill and delay line applications.
The TFX122M-AN loudspeaker features a high excursion 12" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a titanium dome 1" high frequency compression driver mounted on a 60° horizontal by 40° vertical dispersion low distortion waveguide.
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight Klark Teknik Class-D power amplifier, the TFX122M-AN provides an impressive 1,100 Watts of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package. With Class-D amplification it makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system's performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels and long-term reliability.
- 2 way stage monitor for portable applications
- 1,100 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Low profile design to maximise audience sight lines
- Low distortion waveguide provides 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- Titanium dome 1 inch compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- High excursion 12 inch low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Depth (mm): 504
- Height (mm): 302
- Width (mm): 452
- Net weight (kg): 16.9
- Colour: Black
- Frequency Response (Hz): 75 Hz - 18 kHz ±3 dB 68 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB
- Impedance (Ohms) : 40 k Ohm balanced
- Power RMS (W): 1100
- Sensitivity (dB) : 125 dB peak