Turbosound TFM152M-AN 15" MonitorTB405
The TFM152M-AN is a 2-way full range 2,500W 15" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications.
Designed to work individually without a controller, the TFM152M-AN provides optimal performance for wedge monitoring and is an exceptional choice for FOH, sidef ill and delay line applications.
The TFM152M-AN loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 15" neodymium low frequency driver and a titanium dome 1.4" neodymium high frequency compression driver, which is mounted on a 60° horizontal by 40° vertical dispersion low distortion waveguide.
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight Klark Teknik Class-D power amplifier, the TFM152M-AN provides an impressive 2,500 Watts of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package. With Class-D amplification it makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system's performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels and long-term reliability.
- 2 way stage monitor for touring applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Low profile design to maximise audience sight lines
- Low distortion waveguide provides 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Titanium dome 1.4 inch neodymium motor compression driver
- Carbon fibre loaded 15 inch neodymium motor low frequency driver
- Depth (mm): 565
- Height (mm): 351
- Width (mm): 530
- Net weight (kg): 20.2
- Colour: Black
- Frequency Response (Hz): 60 Hz - 18 kHz ± 3 dB 50 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB
- Impedance (Ohms) : 40 k Ohm balanced
- Power RMS (W): 2500
- Sensitivity (dB) : 132 dB peak