Turbosound Siena TSP152-AN SpeakerTB152
The TSP152-AN is a 2-way full range 2,500W 15" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation speech and music sound reinforcement applications.
Designed to work individually without a controller, the TSP152-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, side fill and delay line loudspeakers, and is an exceptional choice for wedge monitoring applications. It also offers the flexibility to accommodate venue-specific requirements for install applications.
The TSP152-AN loudspeaker features a 15" low frequency driver with an inside/outside wound low mass voice coil for improved transient response and an titanium dome 1" high frequency compression driver, which is mounted on a 70° horizontal by 50° vertical dispersion low distortion waveguide.
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight Klark Teknik Class-D power amplifier, the TSP152-AN provides an impressive 2,500 Watts of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package. With Class-D amplification it makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system's performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels and long-term reliability.
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface's LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: position compensation, user EQ control, subwoofer integration and signal routing features. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with active subwoofers.
An on-board USB port provides access for remote control of the TSP152-AN via a free PC computer software download from turbosound.com as well as convenient DSP firmware updates.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- Multiple internal rigging points for install applications
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate coverage control
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 50° V dispersion
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Titanium dome 1 inch compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- 15 inch low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil for high power handling
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- 2,500 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 18 mm (3/4 inch) birch plywood enclosure, finished in a black semi-matt textured paint
- Depth (mm): 360
- Height (mm): 717
- Width (mm): 443
- Net weight (kg): 27
- Bass Driver (mm): 381
- Colour: Black
- Connector: 1 x Combo Jack/XLR, 1 x XLR
- Frequency Response (Hz): 41 Hz - 18 kHz ±3 dB 35 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB
- Horn Dispersion: Nominal Dispersion 70° H x 50° V @ -6 dB Points
- Impedance (Ohms) : 40 k Ohm balanced
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB peak
- Peak Music Power (W): 2500
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): +4 dBu or +14 dBu software switchable
- Weight (kg): 27.00