Turbosound PRAGUE TPA152/95TB146
Turbosound 2 way full range TPA152/95 is a switchable passive/bi-amp 15"" 2,000 Watt arrayable loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications.
The TPA152/95 is designed to work in conjunction with Turbosound loudspeaker management systems, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
This arrayable loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 15"" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and an aluminium dome 1"" neodymium motor compression driver mounted on a rotatable 90° horizontal by 50° vertical waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, and bi-amp mode can be enabled by means of a rear panel switch.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5/8"") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Internal M10 threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation, or mounting with dedicated brackets available separately. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
The speaker shall be of the full range, two-way switchable bi-amp/passive type consisting of one 15"" (394 mm) LF driver and one 1"" (25 mm) HF compression driver. Performance specifications of a typical production unit shall meet or exceed the following: frequency response, measured with swept sine wave input, shall be flat within ±3 dB from 43 Hz to 18 kHz and within -10 dB from 37 Hz to 20 kHz. Nominal dispersion, at -6 dB points, shall average 90° H x 50° V, rotatable. Nominal impedance shall be HF: 6 Ohms, LF: 8 Ohms; passive: 8 Ohms. Power handling shall be HF: 40 Watts continuous, 160 Watts peak, LF: 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak; passive: 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak. Sensitivity, measured on axis, mean averaged over stated bandwidth, shall be 97 dB, 1 Watt @ 1 metre. Maximum SPL (peak), measured at 1 metre with music program at stated amplifier input, shall be HF: 128 dB, LF: 130 dB; passive: 130 dB.
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- Rotatable waveguide with 90° H x 50° V dispersion
- 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 15 inch low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Aluminium dome 1 inch neodymium motor compression driver
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Product Dimensions (mm): 781x419x503
- Net weight (kg): 27
- Bass Driver (mm): 394
- Colour: Black
- Frequency Response (Hz): 43 Hz - 18 kHz ±3 dB 37 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB
- Impedance (Ohms): Passive - 8 Ohm, Bi-Amp - LF: 8 Ohm HF: 6 Ohm
- Peak Music Power (W): 2000
- Power RMS (W): 500
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): 97 dB (1 W @ 1 m)
- Weight (kg): 27