Turbosound PERFORMER TPX152TB081
The 2-way full range TPX152 is a passive 15"" 1,000 Watt loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement, including FOH, side and drum fill applications.
Engineered as a standalone 2-way system not requiring any external equalization or filtering, the TPX152 achieves optimal performance when paired with a subwoofer.
This loudspeaker features a high excursion 15"" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and an aluminium dome 1"" compression driver mounted on a 70° horizontal by 50° vertical low distortion waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure.
Covered in hard wearing black carpet, the cabinet is of 18 mm (¾ "") wood construction – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam, a dual-angle pole mount socket for use with 35 mm poles/speaker stands to optimise audience coverage, and durable handles for easy transport. The symmetrical wedge angle and high frequency dispersion pattern enable the TPX152 to be utilized as mirrored left/right floor monitors. A side panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA applications, 250 Watts continuous, 1,000 Watts peak power
- High excursion 15 low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response. Aluminium dome 1 compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 50° V dispersion. Hard wearing carpet covered 18mm (3/4) wood construction
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Product Dimensions (mm): 691 x 460 x 437
- Net weight (kg): 24.8
- Bass Driver (mm): 355
- Colour: Black
- Frequency Response (Hz): 50-20000
- Impedance (Ohms): 8
- Maximum SPL: 127