Turbosound NuQ152-AN 15" Active SpeakerTB343 - Special Order Item
The NuQ152-AN is a 2 way full range 2,500W 15" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation speech and music sound reinforcement applications.
Designed to work individually without a controller, the NuQ152-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, side fill and delay line loudspeakers, and is an exceptional choice for wedge monitoring applications.It also offers the flexibility to accommodate venue-specific requirements for install applications.
The NuQ152-AN loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 15" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium high frequency compression driver, which is mounted on a 70° horizontal by 70° vertical dispersion low distortion waveguide.
A sophisticated, but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides dynamic EQ for impressive full range response at low volume levels and transparent limiting for clarity at high output levels - and for long-term reliability.
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface's LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: position compensation, user EQ control, subwoofer integration and signal routing features. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with active subwoofers.
An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the NuQ152-AN via PC computer, as well as DSP firmware updates. Ultranet connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors.
Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices - including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems.Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt paint, the trapezoidal cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille.
Multiple threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation.
With the NuQ152-FY flying yoke kit it provides added flexibility in permanent install applications (available separately).
The NuQ152-AN also features a 35 mm socket for standard pole mounting - plus integrated handles for convenient transport.
Mains power input is provided via a Neutrik powerCON* connector.
- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- Aluminium dome 1 inch neodymium motor compression driver
- Carbon fibre loaded 15 inch low frequency driver with inside/outside coil
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connector
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handles
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 70° V dispersion
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- 2,500 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 15 mm (5/8 inch) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
|Net weight (kg)||23.6|
|Bass Driver (mm)||381|
|Compression Driver (mm)||1 x 1 inch (25.4 mm) HF compression driver|
|Connector||1 x Combo Jack/XLR 1 x XLR|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||55 Hz - 18 kHz ±3 dB 50 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB|
|Impedance (Ohms)||40 k ohm balanced|
|Maximum SPL||133 dB peak|
|Peak Music Power (W)||2500|
|Sensitivity (dBV/Pa)||+4dBu or +14 dBu software switchable|