Turbosound NuQ122 12" Passive SpeakerTB040 - Special Order Item
The NuQ122 is a 2 way full range switchable passive/bi-amp 1,600 Watt 12" loudspeaker system ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications.
Engineered to work in conjunction with Turbosound loudspeaker management systems, the NuQ122 provides optimal performance for FOH, side fill and delay line loudspeakers, and is an exceptional choice for wedge monitoring applications.
The symmetrical trapezoidal shape and high frequency dispersion pattern also make the NuQ122 an obvious choice for mirrored left/right monitor wedge placement.
The 12" low frequency driver has a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium high frequency compression driver mounted on a 70° horizontal by 70° vertical dispersion low distortion waveguide.
All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, and bi-amp mode can be enabled by means of a rear panel switch. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam.
Multiple threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation, or for mounting with industry standard wall brackets.
An optional flying yoke allows for further flexibility in install applications (available separately).
The NuQ122 also features a 35 mm socket for standard pole mounting plus integrated handles for convenient transport.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 15 mm (5/8 inch) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- 12 inch low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handles
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 70° V dispersion
- Ideal for FOH, side fill and monitor applications
- 400 Watts continuous, 1,600 Watts peak power
- Aluminium dome 1 inch neodymium motor compression driver
- Depth (mm): 340
- Height (mm): 655
- Width (mm): 374
- Net weight (kg): 19.6
- Bass Driver (mm): 304.8
- Colour: Black
- Compression Driver (mm): 1 x 1 inch (25 mm) HF compression driver
- Connector: 2 x Neutrik speakON NL4
- Frequency Response (Hz): 55 Hz - 18 kHz ±3 dB 50 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB
- Horn Dispersion: 70° H x 70° V @ -6 dB points
- Impedance (Ohms) : 8 Ohm
- Peak Music Power (W): 1,600
- Weight (kg): 19.6