Turbosound NuQ115B-AN 15" Sub (White)TB346 - Special Order Item
The NuQ115B-AN is a 3,000 Watt powered 15" subwoofer system that is ideally suited for a wide range of music and live sound reinforcement applications.
Designed to work individually without a controller, the the NuQ115B-AN provides optimal FOH performance, as well as exceptional drum and side fill monitoring applications.
A bass reflex port design enclosure", the NuQ115B-AN features a high power, double suspension 15" low frequency driver that utilises a specialised inside/outside wound voice coil for higher magnetic density, better heat dissipation, high power handling capacity," and improved efficiency.
The NuQ115B-AN subwoofer provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation. Output power for the NuQ115B-AN is provided by means of an efficient and lightweight Klark Teknik 3,000-Watt Class-D power amplifier.
A sophisticated, but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides dynamic EQ for impressive low frequency response at low volume levels and transparent limiting for clarity at high output levels and for long-term reliability.
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface's LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: position compensation, user EQ control, crossover alignment and signal routing features.
In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active subwoofers, or for use with active full range satellite speakers. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the NuQ115B-AN via PC computer, as well as DSP firmware updates. Ultranet connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors.
Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (¾ ") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam; multiple M10 threaded rigging points; a 35 mm pole socket for satellite speaker mounting; integrated carry handles for convenient transport and high impact interlocking corners for ground stacking stability. Mains power input is provided via a Neutrik powerCON* connector.
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- Double suspension 15 inch low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connector
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- 3,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 18 mm (3/4 inch) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt white paint finish
|Net weight (kg)||37|
|Impedance (Ohms)||40 k Ohm balanced|