Turbosound NuQ102-AN 10" Active SpeakerTB339
The NuQ102-AN is a 10" 2-way full range 600W powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation speech and music sound reinforcement applications.
Designed to work individually without a controller, the NuQ102-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, sidefill and delay line loudspeakers, and is an exceptional choice for wedge monitoring applications. It also offers the flexibility to accommodate venue-specific requirements for install applications.
The NuQ102-AN loudspeaker features a 10" low frequency driver with a low voice coil for improved transient response and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium high frequency compression driver, which is mounted on a rotatable 100° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion converging elliptical waveguide.
Output power for the NuQ102-AN is provided by means of an efficient and lightweight Klark Teknik 600-Watt Class-D power amplifier. A sophisticated, but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides dynamic EQ for impressive full range response at low volume levels and transparent limiting for clarity at high output levels and for long-term reliability.
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface's LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: position compensation, user EQ control, subwoofer integration and signal routing features. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with active subwoofers.
An on-board USB port provides access for remote control of the NuQ102-AN via PC computer, as well as DSP firmware updates. Ultranet connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors.
Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt paint, the trapezoidal cabinet is constructed from 12 mm (½ ") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille. Multiple threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation.
The NuQ102-FY flying yoke kit, NuQ102-SB swivel bracket, and NuQ102-EB swivel extender provide added flexibility in permanent install applications (available separately). The NuQ102-AN also features a 35 mm socket for standard pole mounting plus integrated handles for convenient transport. Mains power input is provided via a Neutrik powerCON* connector.
- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 12 mm (1/2 inch) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connector
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handles
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 100° H x 60° V dispersion
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- 600 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 10 inch low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
|Net weight (kg)||13.7|
|Bass Driver (mm)||254|
|Compression Driver (mm)||1 x 1 inch (25.4 mm) HF compression driver|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||55 Hz - 18 kHz ±3 dB 50 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB|
|Impedance (Ohms)||40 k ohm balanced|
|Inputs||1 x Combo Jack/XLR 1 x XLR|
|Maximum SPL||122 dB peak|
|Peak Music Power (W)||600|
|Sensitivity (dBV/Pa)||+4dBu or +14 dBu software switchable|