Turbosound Milan M15B 15" Active SubTB004
The Milan M15B is a 2200 Watt 15" Powered Subwoofer with Klark Teknik DSP for Portable PA / Installations.
The band pass design produces high bass energy within the pass band, which is tuned to reinforce bass instrument frequencies, and the steep cut-off slopes ensure an effective acoustic transition to Milan full-range loudspeakers.
With the on-board amplifier provides over 2,200 watts of maximum output power with plenty of headroom to power the long-excursion bass driver, allowing short term transients to be reproduced with wide dynamic range.
Two discrete balanced XLR inputs plus corresponding thru connections on balanced male XLR allow a stereo system comprising of two Milan full-range loudspeakers to be operated with only one subwoofer if required, the sub-bass frequencies being filtered and summed to the subwoofer drive unit.
A switchable 3 dB boost is available at a centre frequency between 40 Hz and 90 Hz, while an overall level control allows the sub-bass frequencies to be balanced with the system. A polarity switch is provided for optimum subwoofer integration. Rear panel LEDs indicate power on, signal present, and the onset of limiting action.
- Band pass powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,200 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- High excursion 15" low frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
- Bass boost and polarity switch for accurate low frequency system integration
- Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Depth (mm): 480
- Height (mm): 495
- Width (mm): 530
- Net weight (kg): 37
- Bass Driver (mm): 355
- Colour: Black
- Frequency Response (Hz): 45-100
- Maximum SPL: 134