Turbosound iNSPIRE iP500 Active SpeakerTB332
The iP500 delivers a powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion, surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor.
Thanks to its built-in 2-channel digital mixer and 600-Watt output through a custom-engineered 8" subwoofer and 6 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP500 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
The iP500 is lightweight and features industry-leading Klark Teknik's revolutionary Spatial Sound Technology (SST), DSP presets and Class-D amplifier technologies, plus convenient Bluetooth audio streaming and iPhone/ iPad remote control. Designed for maximum portability, iP500's two columns fit neatly into the included shoulder bag, allowing you to carry the base unit with one hand and keep the other hand free to open the door.
Setup is fast and easy; just attach the column(s) to the base and connect your mic, or mixer feed, and power. The powerful iP500 instantly fills the room with the world-famous Turbosound 'sound' that has won the coveted Queen's Award - an unprecedented three times.
The groundbreaking iP500 utilises Klark Teknik's revolutionary Spatial Sound Technology (SST) to create a wide and well-defined, virtual 3-D acoustic environment.
SST takes advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, to envelope the listener in a rich and more realistic experience.
In essence, the locations of the on-stage voices and instruments are perceived in their rightful positions within the soundscape, for a performance that is beautifully open and transparent with unparalleled intelligibility.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
- 6 x 2 inch neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminium voice coils for extended high frequency reproduction
- 8 inch high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- 600 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Precision-lock system eliminates speaker cables and stands
- Net weight (kg): 15.1
- Colour: Black
- Frequency Response (Hz): 65 Hz - 14 kHz ±3 dB 50 Hz - 16 kHz -10 dB
- Impedance (Ohms) : 6 kOhm unbalanced, 33 kOhm balanced
- Inputs: 2 x combo jack / XLR
- Maximum SPL: 118 dB
- Peak Music Power (W): 600
- Weight (kg): 15.1