Turbosound iNSPIRE iP3000 Active SpeakerTB410
The Turbosound iNSPIRE iP3000 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion in an easy to use, all-in-one form factor.
Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer with reverb and a multi-channel 2,000-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom engineered dual 12" subwoofer, 16 x 3.5" neodymium drivers, and dual horn loaded super tweeters, the iP3000 is ideally-suited for medium to large sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
Designed for maximum portability, iP3000's two columns fit neatly into the shoulder bag (available separately), and setup is fast and easy; just attach the column(s) to the base and connect your mic, or mixer feed, and power.
Three channels of Class-D amplifier technology provides 2,000 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use and ultra-portable package. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with an industry leading DSP module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions to ensure optimal performance and long-term reliability. The powerful iP3000 fills the room with the world-famous Turbosound 'sound' that has won the coveted Queen's Award an unprecedented three times.
Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers, and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room.
By taking advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, iP3000's groundbreaking Spatial Sound Technology (SST) creates a wide, well defined virtual 3-D acoustic environment, enveloping the listener in a rich and more realistic experience.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- 2,000 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- Bass Driver (mm): 305
- Colour: Black
- Frequency Response (Hz): 45 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB 40 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB
- Power consumption (W): 180 W @ 1/8 max power
- Power RMS (W): 2000
- Depth (mm): 620
- Height (mm): 2214
- Width (mm): 620
- Net weight (kg): 51.8