Turbosound iNSPIRE iP2000 Active SpeakerTB334
The iP2000 delivers a powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion, surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all- in-one form factor.
Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multi-channel 1,000-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom engineered 12" subwoofer, 16 x 2.75" neodymium drivers, and a horn loaded super tweeter, the iP2000 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
The iP2000 is lightweight and features industry leading Klark Teknik Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Designed for maximum portability, iP2000's two columns fit neatly into the shoulder bag (available separately), and setup is fast and easy; just attach the column(s) to the base and connect your mic, or mixer feed, and power.
Three channels of Class-D amplifier technology provides 1,000 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to use, ultra-portable and lightweight package.
This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with an industry-leading DSP module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions to ensure optimal performance and long-term reliability.
The powerful iP2000 fills the room with the world-famous Turbosound 'sound' that has won the coveted Queen's Award an unprecedented three times.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- 12 inch high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Precision-lock, aluminium array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Horn loaded super-tweeter extends high frequency range and throw
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- 16 x 2.75 inch neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high frequency reproduction
- Depth (mm): 500
- Height (mm): 2063
- Width (mm): 420
- Net weight (kg): 37.8
- Colour: Black
- Compression Driver (mm): 1 x 1 inch (25 mm) HF compression drive
- Frequency Response (Hz): 45 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB 38 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB
- Impedance (Ohms) : 16 k ohm unbalanced, 33 k ohm balanced
- Inputs: 2 x combo jack / XLR
- Maximum SPL: 123 dB
- Peak Music Power (W): 1000
- Weight (kg): 30.9