Turbosound iNSPIRE iP12B 12" Active SubTB335
The 1,000-Watt iP12B powered subwoofer produces high levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems.
Equipped with a dedicated 600-Watt Class-D amplifier for the 12" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) driver, and 2 x 200- Watt amps for your passive satellite speakers, the iP12B is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
Lightweight (only 22.3 kg / 49.2 lbs) and easy to transport, the iP12B also features a 3-channel digital mixer with industry-leading Klark Teknik Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control. Put simply, this cool-running system delivers amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Designed for maximum portability and low-end support, the iP12B can be used as a standalone subwoofer with your powered full range speakers, or the backbone of a great-sounding speaker system.
Setup is fast and easy; just connect your mic or mixer feed, your passive loudspeakers, and power. The iP12B instantly fills the room with the world-famous Turbosound sound that has won the coveted Queen's Award an unprecedented three times.
- Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Powered 12 inch subwoofer for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Dual 200 Watt amplifiers included for stereo satellite speakers
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 600 Watt high excursion 12 inch subwoofer for low distortion sub-bass response
- Depth (mm): 500
- Height (mm): 485
- Width (mm): 420
- Net weight (kg): 17
- Impedance (Ohms) : 16 k ohm unbalanced, 33 k ohm balanced
- Weight (kg): 22.3