Turbosound iNSPIRE iP1000 V2TB415
The iNSPIRE iP1000 V2 is a 1,000 Watt Powered Column Loudspeaker with a Dual 8" Subwoofer, 9 Neodymium Drivers, Klark Teknik Spatial Sound Technology, Digital Mixer, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming.
Thanks to its built-in 2-channel digital mixer and 1,000-Watt output through a custom-engineered dual 8" subwoofer and 9 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP1000 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
The iP1000 is lightweight and features industry-leading Klark Teknik Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies - plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Designed for maximum portability, iP1000's two columns fit neatly into a shoulder bag (supplied separately TB399), allowing you to carry the base unit with one hand (in a carry bag supplied Separately TB398) and keep the other hand free to open the door. Setup is fast and easy; just attach the column(s) to the base and connect your mic, or mixer feed, and power.
The powerful iP1000 instantly fills the room with the world-famous Turbosound 'sound' that has won the coveted Queen's Award an unprecedented three times.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Precision-lock, aluminium array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Horn loaded super-tweeter extends high frequency range and throw
- 8 x 2.75 inch neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high frequency reproduction
- 2 x 8 inch high excursion low frequency drivers for low distortion sub-bass response
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Depth (mm): 370
- Height (mm): 1955
- Width (mm): 262
- Net weight (kg): 23
- Colour: Black
- Compression Driver (mm): 1 x 1" (25 mm) HF compression driver
- Frequency Response (Hz): 50 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB 43 Hz - 20 kHz -10 dB
- Impedance (Ohms) : 16 k ohm unbalanced, 33 k ohm balanced
- Inputs: 2 x combo jack / XLR
- Maximum SPL: 122 dB
- Peak Music Power (W): 1000
- Weight (kg): 24.80