Turbosound DUBLIN TCX115B-WH (White)TB123
The Turbosound Dublin TCX115B is a 15" passive band pass subwoofer in white designed to complement TCX series mid/high cabinets in a wide range of installed and portable music sound-reinforcement applications.
It consists of a double suspension 15"" low-frequency driver with an inside/outside wound coil in a low-distortion dual-port band-pass enclosure, and is designed for maximum sound pressure level and extended low-frequency response.
The cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (3/4"") birch plywood, and includes internal M10 threaded rigging points that allows it to be suspended in permanent installations using M10 eyebolts.
A pole-mount socket is provided to allow two-way cabinets to be mounted at the correct height above the subwoofer. The rear connector panel provides two Speakon NL4 connectors for input and link functions, wired in parallel with a 4-way barrier strip connector.
- Band pass subwoofer for portable and fixed installation applications
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- 19 mm (3/4) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Double-suspension 15 inch low-frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Product Dimensions (mm): 600 x 500 x 601
- Net weight (kg): 34
- Bass Driver (mm): 382.5
- Colour: White
- Frequency Response (Hz): 36-125 and 28 - 170
- Impedance (Ohms): 9
- Maximum SPL: 132
- Peak Music Power (W): 4000
- Power RMS (W): 1000