Tube-Tech SSA 2B Summing AmplifierSSA 2B
The TUBE-TECH SSA2B Stereo Summing Amplifier features two very low noise/low distortion summing amplifiers with a very wide frequency response.
Which provide a high end, yet cost effective solution for analogue summing and the simple layout of the SSA 2B makes recall just as easy as when you work ITB.
The SSA 2B sums your mix cleaner, wider and punchier than anything, you've heard before. It makes it possible to perform your mixing at a level previously only achievable from summing with the best and most expensive consoles, and the low end response just doesn't get any better than this, SSA2B features the tightest low end on the planet.
For those of you that haven't yet experienced the difference between even the best ITB mix and the real thing do yourself a favour and listen to the SSA2B.
- 10 stereo inputs - 1 stereo output
- Stereo inputs 1 and 2 can be switched as 4 mono inputs
- Zero field transformer balanced inputs
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Low noise: < -85 dBU @ all inputs terminated
- CMRR: > 60 dB @ 10 kHz
- Distortion < 0,05 %
- 23-step gold plated output gain control
- Master output gain: -10 dB to +10 dB
- Fully symmetrical circuitry from input to output
- Maximum input < +30 dBU
- Two large VU meters show output level
- Gold plated switches
- Outputs are transformer balanced and fully floating
Manufacturer: Tube Tech