Tube-Tech ME 1B Midrange EqualiserME 1B
The TUBE-TECH ME 1B is a passive, all-tube midrange EQ based on the legendary Pultech MEQ5, featuring two boost- and one dip section.
The bandwidth of the ME1B sections is designed broader than in the MEQ5 for ultra-smooth and musical equalisation, perfect for vocals, instruments, speech and all other midrange sources.
Mid frequencies have always been very important, when eqing instruments and vocals to make a mix come together.
TUBE-TECH ME 1B can shape the midrange frequencies in that very pleasant way, only a passive equalizer is capable of.
Even extreme midrange boosts still sound open and warm without the slightest trace of harshness.
ME 1B is the perfect partner for the PE1C program eq and works very well as a bus EQ for many different uses.
The famous Motown sound? The ME1B is an important tool tool for adding that nice midrange to your recordings.
- Tube based push-pull amplifier
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Low Noise: < -80 dBU @ 0 dB gain
- CMRR: > 60 dB @ 10 kHz
- 5 LF peaks: 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, and 1 kHz (0 to +10 dB)
- 11 MF dips: 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 kHz (0 to -10 dB)
- 5 HF peaks: 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 kHz (0 to +8 dB)
- Input impedance: 600Ω
- No insertion loss
- Conductive plastic potentiometers
- In- and output are transformer balanced and fully floating
Manufacturer: Tube Tech