Tube-Tech HLT 2A EQ/Mastering FilterHLT 2A
A totally new kind of analogue equaliser that combines variable high and low shelving eq and filters with an adjustable midrange T-Filter.
The midrange T-Filter "tilts" the entire spectrum around a selectable midrange frequency point. Frequencies above that point increase (or decrease) while frequencies below that point decrease (or increase). This unique topology, provides a powerful and uniquely efficient way to get beautiful-sounding overall equalisation. As such, the Tube-Tech HLT-2A is destined to become a "go-to" equaliser in high-end mastering houses,smaller project studios, and everything in between.
Like all Tube-Tech processors, the stereo HLT-2A possesses a warmth and character that breathes life into a track and gives it an organic body that somehow manages to occupy real physical space inside a stereo mix, However, the functionality of the HLT-2A is unique in the Tube-Tech line - and indeed in the world of analogue processing. Users will find that the HLT-2A generates quick, intuitive results that can range from mild to extreme, and it sounds great on individual tracks or strapped across the drum bus or the mix bus."
- Tube based push-pull amplifier
- Freq. resp. @ -3 dB: 5 Hz - 55 kHz
- Low noise: < -80 dBU @ 0 dB gain
- CMRR: > 60 dB @ 10 kHz
- All-tube active/passive EQ
- Low cut: 18, 25, 40, 60, 85 Hz, 6db/octave
- Low shelving: 18, 37, 80, 180, 370, 800 Hz. Gain: +/‑12dB
- High shelving: 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 22 kHz Gain: +/‑12dB
- T.-filter: 0,5, 1, 2kHz. Gain: +4/-7 dB
- High cut: 12, 15, 18, 20, 25 kHz, 6db/octave
- Tracking between channels: +/-0,3 dB
- Input impedance: >10 kΩ
- Output impedance: < 60Ω
- Conductive plastic potentiometers
- In and output are transformer balanced and fully floating
Manufacturer: Tube Tech