Tube-Tech EQ 1AM Mono EqualiserEQ 1AM
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The TUBE-TECH EQ 1AM is a full range one channel unit, featuring low and high cut,
low and high shelving as well as three overlapping bands of equalisation.
The cut filters are designed around unity gain amplifiers and the shelving and the bell filters are designed around two tube operational amplifiers. The unit is all tube based except for the power supply. Input and output have fully floating transformers. All DC voltages are stabilised, except the anode voltage for the output stage.
The EQ 1AM is fitted with rotary switches instead of pots for even more precise recall of settings.
This enables very precise recall for mastering use.
- Low cut at 6 frequencies: Slope 6 dB or 12 dB/octave
- High cut at 6 frequencies: Slope 6 dB or 12 dB/octave
- Band 1-3, bell type: 36 overlapping frequencies (12 per band), +/- 20 dB with variable bandwidth
- Low shelving at 6 frequencies: +/- 15 dB
- High shelving at 6 frequencies: +/- 15 dB
- All switches gold plated
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 60 kHz
- Very low noise: < -85 dBU
- Master bypass with clickless relay
- All 7 sections fitted with separate in/out switch
Manufacturer: Tube Tech