Tube-Tech EM 1A EqualiserEM 1A
The TUBE-TECH EM 1A Passive Tube EQ is an exact replica of our oldest "classic", the PE 1C all-tube, passive Program Equaliser, which itself is based on the classic PULTEC EQP 1A.
The EM 1A features an all-passive EQ section and a high quality op amp.
The circuit is in fact exactly the same as that of the PE 1C, only downsized to fit the modular form factor - without any changes whatsoever in specs or sound.
All the characteristics of the PE1C and all the famous special features are available.
All components, including all transformers are exact the same as in PE1C.
Due to the high quality of the TUBE-TECH RM Series power supply and the pristine audio circuits, the Modular Series products deliver exactly the same uncompromised sound quality as our 19” units.
- Tube based push-pull amplifier
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Low Noise: < -85 dBU @ 0 dB gain
- CMRR: > 60 dB @ 10 kHz
- 4 low frequency boosts: 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz (0 to +14 dB)
- 4 low frequency attenuations: 20, 30, 60 or 100 Hz (0 to -18 dB)
- 10 HF boosts with variable bandwidth: 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 16 kHz (0 to +18 dB w/ sharp Q, 0 to 10 dB w/ broad Q)
- 3 HF attenuations: 5, 10 and 20 kHz (0 to -18 dB)
- Input impedance: 600Ω
- No insertion loss
- Gold plated switches
- Conductive plastic potentiometers
- In and output are transformer balanced and fully floating
Manufacturer: Tube Tech