Tube-Tech CL 2A CompressorCL 2A
The TUBE-TECH CL 2A is an all-tube optical compressor with two independent, linkable channels.
CL 2A is a great compressor on all sources, and it is widely known as an excellent “problem solver” when delicate gain control is called for.
Use it on keyboards, guitars, vocals or even on the mix buss - the result is always musical, smooth and transparent. Among engineers, the CL 2A is loved because of its ability to keep instruments at their right place in the mix, while still retaining their dynamics.
- Low-distortion optical gain reduction element
- All-tube based push-pull amplifier
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 60 kHz
- Low noise: < -80 dBU @ 10 dB gain
- CMRR: > 60 dB @ 10 kHz
- Variable ratio from 1.5:1 to 10:1
- Continuously variable attack and release times
- Output gain: Off to +10 dBU
- Variable threshold: Off to -20 dBU
- VU meters show output or compression
- Linkable for stereo applications
- Interconnection of several compressors via two busses
- Clickless In/Out relay
- Conductive plastic potentiometers
- Gold plated switches
- Input and output are transformer balanced and fully floating
Manufacturer: Tube Tech