Tube-Tech CL 1B CompressorCL 1B
The TUBE-TECH CL 1B is an all-tube optical mono compressor.
It delivers a very musical and smooth compression, preserving the clarity of the source even at extreme settings and this is where CL 1B really stands out compared to other compressors.
Furthermore, the operation is very intuitive, enabling you to achieve your goal achieve your goal quickly and easily.
CL1B is by far the most popular TUBE-TECH unit, and this is not without a reason:
For vocals and instruments like guitar bass and keys (regardless of musical genre) the CL1B delivers extremely musical and smooth compression, just what's needed to make the track fit into your mix without any muddiness or distortion, even at very extreme settings.
The CL1B is VERY easy to use; just dial in what you need! You'll hear and feel the action immediately and don't have to doubt whether the setting works, it's always obvious.
With thousands of units sold, the CL 1B is by far the most successful TUBE-TECH device to date, and its distinctive sound can be heard on countless legendary recordings.
The number of hit records featuring the CL1B is countless and the rule is that the majority of all top singers and musicians demands the CL1B for their recordings regardless of the genre they perform. As an example, it's e well known secret that all the big Hip Hop / Rap stars depend heavily on the CL1B for their vocal performance.
- Unique, low-distortion optical gain reduction element
- All-tube based push-pull amplifier
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 25 kHz
- Low noise: < -75 dBU @ 30 dB gain
- CMRR: > 60 dB @ 10 kHz
- Variable ratio from 2:1 to 10:1
- Continuously variable attack and release times
- Output gain: Off to +30 dBU
- Variable threshold: Off to -40 dBU
- Input impedance: 600Ω
- Interconnection of several compressors via two busses
- VU meter shows input, compression or output
- Clickless In/Out switch
- Conductive plastic potentiometers
- Input and output are transformer balanced and fully floating
Manufacturer: Tube Tech