TC-Helicon Ditto Mic Looper PedalTC083
The Ditto Mic Looper is exactly like plugging a mic directly into the PA - you only need to set input gain once, at the mixer. No more trial-and-error to find the optimal balance between input gain on your effects unit and the mixing desk.
It's this simple:- Press Loopto record. Press again to play the loop. Repeat for endless overdubs. Hold to undo/redo latest overdub. Press Stop to pause all loops, press again to resume play - or hold it for a quick, noiseless erase.
The dedicated Stop switch on Ditto Mic Looper means that you can pause your loop exactly when you want, without having to double-tap to stop and fudge your timing - as on single switch units. This means that your LOOP button is totally focused on your looping creation with Record/Play/Overdub functions.
- Intelligent Mic Input Gain for Quick and Painless Setup.
- Built In Mic Control, Infinite Overdubs and Loop Storage.
- Intuitive LED Indicator for Modes; Dedicated Loop Switches.
- Quiet Mic Preamp with Phantom Power, Balanced XLR Out, Power & USB for Updates.
- Pure Looping with unlimited overdubs
- Easy set up with Intelligent Mic Gain
- Total control with 2 Switches or Mic Control
- You can use Ditto Looper with other vocal processors like TC-Helicon's Harmony Singer or Mic Mechanic.
- Depth (mm): 60
- Height (mm): 140
- Width (mm): 90
- Net weight (kg): 0.42
- Colour: Grey
- Controls: USB for firmware and control Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone or Sennheiser e835 FX mic
- Input Impedance: 2.7 k Ohm balanced
- Inputs: XLR Female, balanced
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohms balanced
- Weight: 0.42
- Weight (kg): 0.42
Manufacturer: TC Helicon