TC Electronic Sub 'N' Up OctaverTC150
The Sub 'N' Up Octaver guitar effect pedal is the new leader of the pitch-pack delivering flawless octave tones whether you're playing complex chords or groovy single-note lines.
With the option of adding modulation to the mix via TC's high-powered TonePrint editor, for spacey ambient octaves, Sub 'N' Up Octaver truly is the definition of pitch perfection.
So whether you're into shimmery octave-up tones for swells, a sweet 12-string ring or down and dirty subsonic octave riffs, Sub 'N' Up Octaver will deliver the goods every single time!Sub 'N' Up Octaver also gives you access to a cool monophonic octaver.
Great for faux bass-lines with a guitar or for replicating the glorious glitchy imperfections of yesteryear's octave pedals.
Hook it up to a bass, crank the two sub signals, and get ready to bring down the PA.If the next-generation octave engine puts Sub 'N' Up Octaver ahead of the curve, then the TonePrint engine blasts it into outer space.
Not only can you beam custom-made tones to the pedal via the free app, you can also make your own octave tone from scratch via the editor.
- Next generation octave-engine - for flawless polyphonic tracking
- Classic monophonic octaver - cool old-school octaver tones
- TonePrint Editor w. Modulation - for otherworldly octave tones
- TonePrint enabled - Beam custom tones to the pedal or create your own
- True Bypass
- Comes supplied with a USB-cable for use with TonePrint Editor and Firmware updates
- Runs on 9 V battery or a 9 V DC Power Supply
- Net weight (kg): 0.38
- Batteries: 9V (not supplied)
- Colour: Red
- Power Supply: 9 V DC Power Supply (not supplied)
Manufacturer: TC Electronic